The Future... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
What do you think these are?
3.jpg

look closely and guess what they could be...

2.jpg

PENS WITH HIDDEN CAMS, Right?

Wrong!
3.jpg

any wild guesses now?

ladies and gentlemen... congratulations! you've just seen the future of the lap top - this will soon replace your PC

NOW SEE THIS...
4.jpg

In the revolution of miniature computers, the scientists are ahead with bluetooth technology...

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Cool, isn't it?

i knew that one, as i've seen them on a website before, i'll be buggered if i can find the link though, i'll ask someone that should know...........

I think I'd rather have real keys, anyway you'd be knackered if there was no desk or flat surface e.g. park bench (Where would you project your screen/keyboard???)

The future ... is bright, the future is orange.

Oh, and the ... thing...computers - yeah, they're cool. I think.

Tiger said:
I think I'd rather have real keys, anyway you'd be knackered if there was no desk or flat surface e.g. park bench (Where would you project your screen/keyboard???)
why would you bring it there? it would be stolen

loomaluftwaffe said:
why would you bring it there? it would be stolen

I use my laptop in the park and it isn't stolen.

I was meaning if you wanted to take it places(like a laptop) then you would be limited as where to go. The only real advantage over a desktop is the small size which is really more useful for moving it around.

You could project it on a wallet, for example... No, really, I think that the science guys thought about this.

Les this is for real, they really did build some of those and I would also rather prefer real keys. I like my PC the way it is now, only need a flat screen and graphic card. That would be quite expensive.

Attachments

• virtual_keyboard_600.jpg
    virtual_keyboard_600.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 76
I prefer the traditional method, where the keys are projected directly into my brain, then I simply look and blink to type it's as easn za a-g-x ggnoth to iy sswd?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back