The Greatest Fighter Jet of All Time.

Which is the Best?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I said the Marines like the Harriers and find ways to get them funded even though many in the Pentagon, GAO and Congress want to kill off the program due to its expense for a plane of limited capabilities.

If the pilot' like them, and their command feels they are gettig the job done, there's little room for argument...

Many folks in the Pentagon, GAO and especially Congress don't fly..

FLYBOYJ said:
If the pilot' like them, and their command feels they are gettig the job done, there's little room for argument...

Many folks in the Pentagon, GAO and especially Congress don't fly..

Said very well.

And as for the aircraft having limited abilities. It does everything the Marines want it to do. It is not there fighter but there ground attack/support aircraft. For everything else they use the F-18.

Gnomey said:
Syscom, how can you argue with someone who was there? Maybe it was the fault of the Tornado's radar but unless pD says that that is want the problem was I am inclined not to believe it.

Easy it didn't happen on his flight sim that way, thats why!

What does a simulator have to do with it? Modeling radars is still an arcane science. Modeling aircraft in flight is nothing complicated.

Note - obviously you didnt read any of the posts I put up because I told him I misinterpreted what he said in the first place and ended up agreeing with him.

the lancaster kicks ass said:
ah that takes me back to the good old days when spam was real spam and newbies bowed to our knowledge, my the times have changed

Those were the days...ah I miss the days when it was just us two online for hours at a time spamming pages and pages of every topic...

(Sorry guys, this form of compulsive spamming by us is a legal requirement of the site )

Users who are viewing this thread