Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mona Demarkov - "Romeo Is Bleeding" - Lena Olin

• Scorpio - "Dirty Harry" - Andy Robinson

• Tommy DeVito - "Goodfellas" - Joe Pesci

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
There are some really bad people out there! Who - in your opinion - was the Greatest Movie villain?! Someone that if you met in real life, would make your blood curdle and your forehead start to sweat. I've tried to exclude horror bad guys and fantasy/Sci-fi (except for two instances) and just semi-ordinary folks you might meet on the street - or try not to! Give your reason why you think he or she is the baddest out there!!

I'm making this a poll with just one choice. So choose carefully! I made a pic so you could remember who the bad guys are!

Test001.jpg

Last edited:
Allan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham.

"No more table scraps for the widows and orphans.......and cancel Christmas" ??
Better quote from the Sheriff!
"Why a spoon, brother? Why not a knife or a fork?"
"Because a spoon HURTS more, you twit!!"

And I have to object to Munny being the villian, it was Gene Hackman that was the villian in "Unforgiven"...Munny was reformed and only became his old self after he was pushed to his limits.

The Unforgiven = Worst Clint Eastwood movie ever (I'm sorry, his acting in that was laughable)

Sorry, that has to be that gawd awful pic he did where he was supposed to be some cowboy singer in the 1930s. Oh and "Paint Your Wagon" was a prize.....NOT!! :)

Ledger. Hands down. You have to kill yourself after that performance for surely he channeled an inner demon while standing in a pentagram chanting tongues. Every time I watch that movie, hear that eerie "music" and hear Ledger say, "My dad was a bad man..." it just brings chills up my spine. I dare you to watch any of his other movies and claim you can recognize him as the Joker. PHENOMENAL acting on a difficult character that I used to think was more clown than insane/psycho villain.

May he rest in peace. He deserves a curtain call.

My personal favorite is Hannibal Lecter. I just love the character, and Anthony Hopkins did an amazing job portraying him.

The series are some of my favorite movies. I just wish Jodie Foster had continued the role of Clarice.

My personal favorite is Hannibal Lecter. I just love the character, and Anthony Hopkins did an amazing job portraying him.

The series are some of my favorite movies. I just wish Jodie Foster had continued the role of Clarice.
I read the book, and then watched the movie.
And then listened to the book on tape that my brother gave me to pass the time while driving.
I have never been so creeped out as when I heard Anthony Hopkins read the whole thing. He did all the voices, and I have to say,...
I was looking back into the sleeper to make sure I was alone!
I still get weirded out by the thought of it!

Lechter is *shivers* very well acted.... *thhhtthhttt slathering tounge sound*

The original Alien from Alien, ...still makes me jump when it comes out/makes a surprise appearance, even now 30+ years since first seeing a bit of it, and even so knowing to the minute near enough when it will pop out.
The sick character sado-psyco-masacistic guy in Grotesque,

Kakihara The (Police) Twins in Ichi the Killer, ...the 'Tempura Oil' scene makes me cringe still at the idea of the pain

Malcolme McDowel as 'Little Boots' in Caligula

Mr. Niska in Firefly (sorry not a film, but well acted evil crim' character for the time he's there - more how he says than what he does...)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back