The Group Build Participants Icon Thread.... (1 Viewer)

Silly questions guys, how can I get the F4U for the PTO Grp Build?

DBII
 
Done, sorry I missed urs....
 
Sorry guys, I must have deleted my PTO icon. Would it be possible to have it added again the the icon for the MTO build? I have Wild Turkey and wil share?

DBII
 
When you come up with a pint of Pinch, we'll talk! :)
 
Jan's nicked it......
 
Don't you call me a you you!
 
The above dialog is one of the many reasons why I like this place...and I found the bottle last night. So I was a little late getting to work this morning...it happens. Anyone one interested in some wild turkey for your holiday pleasure?


DBII
 
I might as well have a wee one, too, seeing as how the Guinness factory just burned.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back