The Guys' Rules (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh yeah, I like a quiet life, so no arguments at home.. the good thing about my other half is that she does not like spending money or going shopping...:D

Oh and the other good thing is that it is impossible to forget her birthday as it falls on Christmas Day! :lol:

Oh yeah, I like a quiet life, so no arguments at home.. the good thing about my other half is that she does not like spending money or going shopping...:D

Oh and the other good thing is that it is impossible to forget her birthday as it falls on Christmas Day! :lol:

Hey, now that's something that could work either for you or very much against you.

Sorry about that, this is a double.

like I said, have you ever argued with you luv, NAKED ? end of argument every time .........

like I said, have you ever argued with you luv, NAKED ? end of argument every time .........

I tried that too. Not to say that she's not persistant. After the <Self Censored> stuff, she resumed her argument! :( ha ha ha. God I love her. She's a hoot now that I'm figuring her out. Of course, I know I'm screwed when she starts to change the rules.

don't let her change the rules Thor. do it together. Agree to agree that neither has the capacity to figure each other out 100 %. God did not intend his creation to do so, so why the crap do we still keep on trying to fret about it. I learned it well enough over 20 years ago.
One of the best ways to settle her or any woman down is give her the time of day and look at her straight in the face while she is talking. Talk about respect in return, since we as men groove on that ....... 8)

keep at it !

E ~

Yes we have in the first few years........that was good. Having mad sex always ended arguements. Truely it did, after we would be like ......"what were we argueing about again?"

:oops:

that is exactly my point Hunter, you get so horny or laugh your brains out looking at each other that the arguments are forgotten........I've had to be pretty ingenious in my approach when it comes to conversations with my lovely bride...............she cannot stand change, while I on the other hand love it due to my autonomous nature

Mariage - been there, done that. I turned forty and she traded me in for two 20s. Been after ten years of that it gave me a head start on the next.

As for "You can't remember anything...." My current pre-wife says the same. But the best was when we went shopping at a pet store for our dog. At the house she said "Lets take the dog. We never take him anywhere." Then at the store we were looking at portable water bowls and it was "Lets get this, he needs it cause we take him eveywhere." About went nuts!

I'll say it again. The garage is your sactuary. Don't let her touch it. Don't let her clean it. And for God's sake, don't let her start storing her **** in it.

Wall colors are not arguable. Unless she is painting primary colors that are contrary to western society, let it go. Arctic Sheep Fur, Cool Lily, and Boston Harbour are all White. So get over it guys. Let 'em go. There are bigger fish to fry than arguing the multitudes of exotic names for off-white paint.

Wall colors are not arguable. Unless she is painting primary colors that are contrary to western society, let it go. Arctic Sheep Fur, Cool Lily, and Boston Harbour are all White. So get over it guys. Let 'em go. There are bigger fish to fry than arguing the multitudes of exotic names for off-white paint.

Very true. Just because she has 657 different colors that she can name off the top of her head doesn't mean you have to go beyond the primary 8.

Back in my banger racing days I had the garage all layed out perfectly, everything was filed and tidy, all nuts and bolts ordered nicely, sockets and ratchets had their own hooks according to size and there was room for 2 cars...
Since thats stopped though its all gone to **** and my car is all that will go in there ;)
Leaves mum stuck with the carport and dad...well his van sits out in the weather :evil4:

As for painting in the nude...cant say I have, althoguh I might have done it in my underwear once or twice :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back