The Here, Now

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

VAFUQFL22JA5NPZ2PBSKVX6W7Q.jpg

AFT: Night landing An F-35B Lighting II fighter aircraft from the 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit lands on the flight deck of the forward-deployed amphibious assault ship America during night flight operations in the Philippine Sea June 26. (MC2 Vincent Zline/Navy) (Petty Officer 2nd Class Vincent /USS America (LHA 6))

View attachment 631501
AFT: Night landing An F-35B Lighting II fighter aircraft from the 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit lands on the flight deck of the forward-deployed amphibious assault ship America during night flight operations in the Philippine Sea June 26. (MC2 Vincent Zline/Navy) (Petty Officer 2nd Class Vincent /USS America (LHA 6))
That is a great shot!

P3QDL6WFJRBGXCLPUGFD3KWZ3I.jpg

AFT: High on the Hog Airman 1st Class Zane Campbell, a tactical aircraft maintainer assigned to the 757th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, performs maintenance on an A-10 Warthog at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada, June 26. (Airman 1st Class Zachary Rufus/Air Force) (Airman 1st Class Zachary Rufus/Nellis AFB Public Affairs)

JXF33OBFJZHSRKRLL6YOOOMNHE.jpg
\
AFT: Lion pride Soldiers assigned to the "Black Lions" of 1st Battalion, 28th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division, set up security after dismounting a UH-60 Black Hawk on Aibano Training Area, Japan, June 28 as part of exercise Orient Shield. (Spc. Summer Keiser/Army) (Spc. Summer Keiser/3rd Infantry Division)

I am not in any way an expert in tank design but at first glance this doesn't impress me. The turret in particular seems very square and box like with a number of quite large shot traps where a hit might be deflected into the tank itself.

Is it just me or am I totally going down the wrong path

ApNewsroom_Ukraine_NATO_Drills_89985.jpg

A view of the Britain's Royal Navy patrol ship OPV "Trent" in the Black Sea, July 8, 2021 during Sea Breeze 2021 maneuvers. Ukraine and NATO have conducted Black Sea drills involving dozens of warships in a two-week show of their strong defense ties and capability following a confrontation between Russia's military forces and a British destroyer off Crimea last month. (AP Photo/Efrem Lukatsky)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back