Thought I would join the fun.
Today's project: Make a spot for a future RV garage. I got out the laser and confirmed it could hit the new side sewer with gravity. Not a problem.
Currently we are pumping to a higher main as permitted. I will let them finish the system before I start to "contribute".
The property has lots of Character, meaning it is sloping a lot and every which way.
I stripped the organics and used it to form a downhill berm. Cut is about 2' at the back corner and the fill is near the same.
That is the side sewer just through our fence on the right. The excavator is hiding on the pad behind the trees. The idea was to hide this garage but keep it close.
I will address that little thin spot between the trees later.
Walk on down the yard. starts to peek out.
from the top of the cut.
I hauled in 35 tons from the nearby hard rock quarry.
looking back towards the house.
These little Doug firs are too close together. I will grab out a couple when they get good and wet this winter.
Plop them in here to patch up the hedge effect.
We got the machine cleaned up and loaded and ready to bug out to a job that I am not doing. I am just doing the CDL part. I'm done with the work BS!
Today's project: Make a spot for a future RV garage. I got out the laser and confirmed it could hit the new side sewer with gravity. Not a problem.
Currently we are pumping to a higher main as permitted. I will let them finish the system before I start to "contribute".
The property has lots of Character, meaning it is sloping a lot and every which way.
I stripped the organics and used it to form a downhill berm. Cut is about 2' at the back corner and the fill is near the same.
That is the side sewer just through our fence on the right. The excavator is hiding on the pad behind the trees. The idea was to hide this garage but keep it close.
I will address that little thin spot between the trees later.
Walk on down the yard. starts to peek out.
from the top of the cut.
I hauled in 35 tons from the nearby hard rock quarry.
looking back towards the house.
These little Doug firs are too close together. I will grab out a couple when they get good and wet this winter.
Plop them in here to patch up the hedge effect.
We got the machine cleaned up and loaded and ready to bug out to a job that I am not doing. I am just doing the CDL part. I'm done with the work BS!