The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rugby club initiation in the middle of Sheffield
didn't turn up to socials after that
TPBM has heard of Amateur Transplants and think they're amazing
 
Yep he does....

TPBM takes ballroom dance lessons.
 
Actually I do enjoy it from time to time.

TPBM would like to try Rocky Mountain Oysters.
 
No i dont

but i did used to watch the fireworks from the other side of the Huron River

TPBM

Had a good Canada Day this weekend
 
No not really, but I find it interesting.

TPBM is a Trekie.
 
Paints their fingernails??? I think I'd be facing a sep board for that! But, no - no paint is on my fingernails.

TPBM has a hybrid vehicle.
 
Nope....

TPBM enjoys a good chilled beer right now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back