The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...
 
Definitely not. When I do sing though, it can always cheer the mrs up since it's that bad.

TPBM is in the doghouse with their better half.
 
nope, havent got a missus

TPBM's computer area is messy
 
Nup i have favourite songs :D

TPBM will tell us whats the most recent album they have purchased........
 
The Lost Recordings and Let's Get On With It with Arsen Roulette and Losing My Mind with Chuy The Bobcats.......that's right, ROCKABILLY! :lol:

TPBM will now tell us where he'd like to have a second home besides from where he lives now.
 
Well I am going to be building a Timberhome in Alaska but then that will not be my second home because that is where I will live. But then I would love to have a 2nd home (a small log cabin) in the middle of no where in Alaska to have as a summer fishing retreat. Also I would love to have a 3rd home in the Bavarian Alps in Germany. Boy do I need to win the lottery.

TPBM has a get rich quick scheme.
 
Too lazy for that son.... :lol:

TPBM run 10 miles every morning.
 
1000m swim... I don't think I've been swimming since the mile swim, other than the HABD mini-scuba breather training last month. I wouldn't consider sitting in the pool getting flipped around and breathing from a little tank "simming."

TPBM has big plans for the weekend.
 
Friday: Sleep
Saturday: Sleep
Sunday: 9-12 am work and sleep......

Haven't been fishing since Robert The Bruce was King here Scotland.

TPBM has worn a kilt once.
 
Actually i do, not that good, though, I can run an arc bead like a pro though
and a mig, and i have used a plasma cutter, and an oxi-asset torch

TPBM agrees that all highschool Art teachers are completely f*cked in the head
 
Nope, never broken any bones. A track record I'm quite proud of
TPBM is going camping in the near future
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back