The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
* guys in metallica are neither black or mexican :lol: *

I can clap my hands................:lol: :lol:

TPBM is going to have a BBQ on the weekend
 
The who take what???

TPBM is a HUGE Star Trek fan....
 
yea man I dig metallica 8)

TPBM is feeling more tired than usual.....
 
I have no idea what that is... so I'm not sure. It doesn't sound like something that I'd be though...

TPBM is pissed off today.
 
I did drink but no where near enough.................


TPBM has been on holiday recently...
 
I do have enough money to take a nice vacation. Unfortunately, Uncle Sam hasn't given me any time off in almost 2 years!

TPBM will tell us their next planned vacation trip.
 
Will be in about 2 weeks, going up interstate to visit an aero museum and racing car museum, bathurst for anyone geography minded.

TPBM walks to work/school
 
Nope..... I get a lift to and from work.

TPBM dream about going on a world cruise.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back