The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope lived in the same place the last 2 years.

TPBM will tell us about there favorite car.
 
Why tell when I can show you. Should I ever win enough money, this is the cars that I'd buy....
62etypefawext1.jpg

63etypebluext1.jpg


TPBM don't like Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha or Honda motorcykles....
 
Darn spelling mistake.....! :lol:

Indeed I am! The whole bloody thing and rockabilly!

TPBM is having a date soon....
 
Made one with my wife to go to Sequim (pronounced skwim) and goof off. A few days in a hotel fighting my desire to not shop with my wife in antique stores and tourist traps without the kids sounds great. :toothy5:

TPBM hates shopping with their wife/girlfriend.
 
I don't think so...

TPBM is now gonna explain to us Einstein's relatively theory...
 
Nope house is pretty clean as it is.

TPBM will tell us about there pets.
 
My labrador reever died a couple of years ago, but I "babysit" my godmothers dogs almost daily when I'm at home. Two Portuguese Waterdogs, 7 yo black male and 6 yo brown female.

TPBM is a cat person.
 
nope, I had a cat but it died a few years back

TPBM knows who Von Dutch was
 
Basically its where the chasis is attached higher on the car body so it appears lower without touching the under carriage.


TPBM is a Dream Theatre fan.....
 
I thought all the guys in metallica were black???

TPBM has had the clap.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back