The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even close.....! There have been many beautiful cars produced in the good ol' US of A.... Especially from the late 20's to late 60's or early 70's. Now all cars are (censored!)....

TPBM would love to own a 1962 BSA 650 Rocket Gold Star.

Im a James Bond fan and I'm a petrol head and motorcycle nut do i qualify? :lol:

TPBM
Thinks shred guitar is the best!

I love Seafood. If it comes out of the water I will eat it especially Lobster, Shrimp, Crap, Raw Oysters on the half shell, Squid (Calimari), Muscles, Clams, Scallops, Halibut, Salmon, Tuna, Shark, Swordfish, Flounder, Grouper, basically any kind of fish....

TPBM loves Sushi.

Sorry....don't really have a favorite food.

TPBM will now tell us which country NOT engaged in the American Revolutionary War was first to recognize the young American republic.

WRONG......Sweden!

When I was working for the Swedish State Railways in the repair shops, we had a freight car, for transport of fuel and oils etc. raised in the air to change wheels. When I was under it making some checks it fell down into the oilpit(?)....

No it was Morroco. I just looked it up again.

Morocco was the first nation to recognize the fledgling United States as an independent nation, in 1777. The Moroccan-American Treaty of Friendship stands as the U.S.'s oldest non-broken friendship treaty. Signed by John Adams and Thomas Jefferson, it has been in continuous effect since 1783. The United States legation (consulate) in Tangier is the first property the American government ever owned abroad. The building now houses the Tangier American Legation Museum.
History of Morocco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh and you forgot your TPBM.

TPBM will tell us about there home.

That's funny......Adler.

Swedish–American relations are the transatlantic relations between Sweden and the United States, and between the Swedish and American people in particular.

Sweden and the United States have had strong ties since the 17th century. The United States and Sweden share a strong commitment to democracy, human rights, and freedom. Like many European powers, Sweden participated in the colonization of America that started in the 17th century. The first Swedish colony along the banks of the Delaware River was established in 1638. Sweden was the first country not engaged in the American Revolutionary War to recognize the young American republic. The Swedish Count Axel von Fersen was a distinguished soldier during the war, serving as an interpreter between General Rochambeau and General Washington. In 1783 the United States' Ambassador to Paris, Benjamin Franklin, and the Swedish Ambassador, Count Gustaf Phillip Creutz, signed a treaty of amity and commerce.

Also from Wikipedia...

My home is not too bad at all. Quite large for a one bedroom flat. Nice large kitchen, livingroom and bedroom. It's a nice area too, southside in Glasgow.

TPBM will now tell us all which is THE best ever war movie ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back