The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US was not a nation in the 17th Century....

And I just looked it up again. In 1777 Morroco was the first nation to officially recognize the government of the United States of America.

If you go to the website of the US Embassy in Morroco it says the same thing as well. It also states the US consulate in Morroco is the oldest US government building outside of the US.
You forgot a TPBM again.

Nope.... Just remembered it.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wrote:

Sweden was the first country not engaged in the American Revolutionary War to recognize the young American republic.

I think that Wikipedia have made an arse of themself.... :lol:

Nope.... Just remembered it.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wrote:

Sweden was the first country not engaged in the American Revolutionary War to recognize the young American republic.

I think that Wikipedia have made an arse of themself.... :lol:

Well the US embassy in Morocco says it was Morocco in 1777. I think I will believe the US embassy on that.

As for your TPBM every person has there own taste in what they think is the best war movie. For me it is Das Boot.

TPBM will tell us about there favorite book.

Okey dokey....Adler. I stand corrected. Maybe I should ask my grandfather, he might remember, he was there....:lol:

My favorite book? Oooh, I don't know, I'll have to get back on this one.

TPBM will now tell us the worst, as in cheesie, pickup line he knows.

Well, my personal favourite cheesy pick up line (i havent used it, for obvious reasons) is :
I've just phoned Heaven and told them I've found their missing angel

TPBM has used a cheesy pick up line, will tell us what it is and if it worked

I was at one of my parent's friend's wedding anniversary celebrations (I was 15). Sitting between these two girls I said to one of them something along the lines of: "I don't bellieve this, I'm sitting between the two most beautiful girls here tonight"

It worked aswell :p

TPBM has said a chat up line and gotten a slap because of it

High school English class in 11th grade - I was so smooth, it only took 8 years to get her to marry me :D

TPBM is going to couch potato it all weekend.

Gaming... I don't have much free time these days. I still have Hearts of Iron II Doomsday that I haven't pulled out of the box, and my wife got it for my birthday almost two years ago! Flight school's almost over...

TPBM will tell what they had for breakfast this morning.

Define fancy. If fancy is having steak and chips on the couch, then yes, I am having a fancy dinner
TPBM is a Rammstein fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back