The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I haven't. I don't like horror films either.


TPBM likes gummie bears.
 
As I already live in Europe, nope. Visited my family and friends in Sweden for two weeks though...

TPBM is a surfing fan.
 
i dont like mcdonalds but i dont mind kfc or hungry jacks

TPBM has a fast car and beats the rice-burner boys (boy racers) on a regular basis

BTW lucky, love the wheels man
 
Nope I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee that wont go faster than 140kmh. It is still better than any Rice Burning boy faggot cars anyday though and I pull plenty of those crap cars out of the ditches in the winter with my V8!

TPBM is one of those Rice Burning boys I am talking about up there.
 
Hmmmmm.... If you call my Mazda pick up a rice-burner, well.....
However, I don't do the boom-box thing, the truck seldom goes
over 65 mph, and I'm a careful driver.

TPBM wants a NEW car...

Charles
 
Umm I dont know. I love my 1995 Grand Cherokee but I think I might want to buy a new Grand Cherokee in the next few years.

TPBM has a Bass system in there car that has more power than a small city.
 
Not far off Charles
The missus is contemplating getting rid of her Hyundai Coupe for a small hatchback as she would like something more practical around town and a bit more economical.


**** you beat me too it Adler

So no I don't have a bass system that could power a small city I've only got a 1.2 ltr engine so it wouldn't power a calculator.

TPBM has a mega ICE in their motor though
 
New Grand Cherokees are nice Adler. I was thinking about it, but went for the explorer for a couple reasons. I salivate thinking about the Grand Cherokee w/ the turbo diesel... kinda pricey though.

Mega ICE - int. comb. engine? Certainly not. My car has a wimpy 2.3L I-4 160hp. Not what I'd call "mega."

TPBM favors diesels.
 
Diesels ? Not in an automobile.... In a Freightliner they are nice... Had
two of them about ten years ago.....

TPBM Would rather take the train than fly....

Charles
 
If I could I would. I don't mind flying the slightest, but it's nice to be able to move around and go to the Diner in the train....

TPBM would love to have a WWII Willys jeep restored to perfect condition, with a plugged .50 and a matching trailer behind....
 
No, TO...... but I did pull some weeds in her garden.

TPBM likes his buffalo wings "HOT".....

Charles
 
In November!

Talking about Cherokee's, look at this one go up some really steep grade.

db3.jpg


TPBM wants to sing a patriotic song.
 
Nope not at the moment.

TPBM will tell us there labor day plans.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back