The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naahhh.... nothing here interests me.

TPBM thinks that is not appropriate attire.
 

Attachments

  • kournikova-anna-photo-anna-kournikova-6200776.jpg
    kournikova-anna-photo-anna-kournikova-6200776.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 79
if they are anything like anna then yes

TPBM watches female sports religiously
 
Right answer, regarding Anna.

And nope. I hate female sports except for purely male chaevanistic reasons. If it aint good looking, its subpar sports performance. Face it.

TPBM is wondering when the Women's National Basketball League will take off. :rolleyes:
 
i don't care much for wnba. I follow the nba go mavericks!

Matt, gotta agree with you on watching female sports for chaevanistic reasons :smile:

TPBM like me was glad dirk nowitzki won the 2007 NBA MVP award
 
damn welchy stuffed my post up, oh well I forgive you since you didnt answer the TPBM :lol:
 
Yes, The Hobbit with my 7yr old.

TPBM is incredulous.
 
what are CFL bulbs? I know I use the energy efficient ones

TPBM will tell me what CFL bulbs are
 
Yes, I do...... Cant understand why anyone would consent to it.

TPBM remembers LS/MFT in cigarette advertising.

Charles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back