The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky Strike Means Fine Tobacco...Remember it well.

TPBM still laughs when he watches Jackie Gleason in "The Honeymooners"

TO
 
Laverne Shirley was not one of my favorites.

BTW, Norton's wife was "Trixie"

TPBM remembers black white TV

Charles
 
Nah..... I burned it in the 60"s ! You know I'm kidding. Never had one,
joined up when I was 17.

I'll bet TPBM still has his draft card, tho.

Charles
 
I can't. Bush has never drafted me.

TPBM wants to go to Iraq.
 
No I sure don't. But I thank my lucky stars that there are those willing and able. I like to think that I do my part from this end. Cut and run?!?!? :puke:

TPBM has a WWII ration card. :toothy5:
 
Florida summers are pretty rough - well to my yankee hide. Not exactly digging the heat. I'm with you, Matt - except I enjoy winter too.

TPBM loves the smell of fireplaces burning
 
Nope....just back from work.

TPBM still remember the Swedish Bikini Team adverts...
 
Yea.. the farmers are bitchin', and I have 600 Japanese maples to water
every night. Thought the TS off the coast would bring some relief, but it
didn't happen.

TPBM didn't go to work today......

Charles
 
Yep...Took early retirement from Verizon Communications 15 months ago. But I do need to find some "mindless" work to pay some expenses.

TPBM loves to watch the History Channel.

TO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back