The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone NOT like it?!

TPBM used to eat paste in grade school.
 
a few tiny towns...yup.

TPBM plans on voting for Hilary.
 
Not sure at this point. I usually vote the person, rather than the party.
I'm not a registered anything, liberal... maybe.... conservative...probably.

(Matt got in ahead of me.... I was answering Les' Bride)

TPBM with take a friend to lunch tomorrow.

Charles
 
Yes, I have.....But only because I own them money :lol:

TPBM would like a night "on the town".....

Charles
 
Isn't that the guy who sang "Ring of fire" or something? By the way, I think the man in black is Jimmy Page

TPBM doesn't know who Jimmy Page is
 
Yeah I know Jimmy Page.

And Johnny Cash "I.I.I.I'm gonna sing about a great American Dog... Blaaaack Lassie" :)

TPBM never knew that Jimmy is considered the "man in black". :rolleyes:
 
Gee...... I didn't know you were into dirigibles......

We have a 30% chance of rain tonight in Va. Beach, Va.

TPBM will tell us about the Hindenberg.......

Charles
 
Wait a minute....... I'm missing something here. You two have just gotten
married...... and you need a baby sitter ? DAMN ! "You're a better man
than I am, Gunga Din".

TPBM will tell us about Gunga Din.....

Charles
 
Din! Din! Din!

You Lazarushian-leather Gunga Din!
Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you,
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!

TPBM is never satisfied.

TO
 
YEAH..well, ya know. Its one of my endearing qualities! :D


TPBM is off on a tangent.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back