The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he does...... but he's going to have to settle for spaghetti, tonight.
Edna Mae doesn't do Chinese...... (but she's going to Richmond on Saturday).

TPBM can't boil water....

Charles
 
Yeah, a few ar still riding here for tourists.

TPBM flew biplanes in his early days
 
I've flown in them often, and took the stick once or twice. The
Communications Officer at NAS Cecil Field owned an N3N and took
me up often.

TPBM likes to sing.....

Charles
 
Yep...Watched Captain Kangaroo all the time.

TPBM has seen a Great White Shark in the ocean close to shore.

TO
 
OK, I'll tell Moe Howard, Curley Howard, Shemp Howard (brothers)
and Larry Fine.

TPBM Is going home now....

Charles
 
I think I'd rather have an La-5FN with a massager built in.
Boo yah.
TPBM feels like s/he should take something to make her/his bowel movements smell like cinnamon... rather than fart in class, letting everyone know whodunit.
 
Mate thats retarded if you don't mind me sayin so....
:)
I'd rather hold it in than let one rip and have everone thinking i'd been smokin or something like that....
TPBM likes sleeping outdoors....
 
MAYBE Pro football.

TPBM wonders if there is intelligent life 'out there' and is pretty much convienced that theres not much 'down here'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back