The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes.... for a long time I've wonder if we're the only planet with "life"
on it.

TPBM prefers chocolate over vanilla.....

Charles
 
Now that one I don't know.

TPBM will tell us.
 
My goodness..... You don't remember Edgar Bergen, Charley Mccarthy
and Mortimer Snerd ? I must be getting old......

TPBM don't think I'm old..... has a better word for it

Charles
 
80+

TPBM agrees.
 
Absolutely ! However, ask a 12 year old "How old is old"
and see what you get for an answer.

TPBM would like to get away for the week-end..... but can't.

Charles
 
I'm really dying to get back to NJ for a little leave... I'm hoping to get some leave after I get winged in a couple weeks.

TPBM hasn't seen their family months.
 
Oh *hit..of COURSE I check in at a joke... hmm....do I know any short ones..I ponder...

how many surrealists does it take to screw in a lightbulb..?

a fish.

TPBM will not berate me for the horrific joke.
 
So no **** there I was, inverted sling load from a 58! Air Medals dangling in my face....

TPBM will tell us the meaning of life.
 
Drank enough last night.... :lol:

TPBM is interested in the Chinese and Japanese history....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back