The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very wise. I enjoy reading(and sometimes remembering to apply) his thoughts.

TPBM wishes they were drinking a Pina Colada and swinging in a hammock on a Tropical Island somewhere(NOT in the path of a hurricane)
 
Unfortunately never tried it.

TPBM goes hiking in Scotland every holyday
 
No. Not a huge fan of mudbugs. And as Les' wife, you are going to have to learn to not play the politically correct card. It's unbecoming. :toothy5:

TPBM likes to eat Crappy.
 
who? TPBM likes Richard Simmons
 
No... not my type of TV show..... and Motorcycles scare me too. I've
NEVER been on one !

TPBM likes beer and hard boiled eggs, but hates himself in the morning.

Charles
 
Yes ...beer and hard boiled eggs, and I like myself in the morning, but "I love the smell of napalm in the morning, it smells like victory".

TPBM loves the movie Apocalypse Now.

TO
 
no..but I play one on TV.


TPBM would prefer a redhead to a blonde.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back