The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes

TPBM will tell us a story of their roughest bar fight
 
I hate to admit it, but I have been in some of the finest jails in the country.
I use to be a dyed in the wool drunk !! Word of caution..... stay out of
Monk's Corner, SC. This jail has steel plates for a deck, and you can comb
you hair in them. Now I know who makes them shine !

TPBM is a tee-totaler

Charles
 
No...alcohol is my only vice. :lol:

TPBM rides a Harley-Davidson.

TO
 
Nope sure dont.

TPBM likes Pirate movies.
 
I take it, Matt, you don't like pirate movies....

Oh yea ! I prefer the red stuff that navy made, rather than the foreskins
on toast.

TPBM would like to see it rain.

Charles
 
I take it, Matt, you don't like pirate movies....



Charles

I clashed with Adler.

I am actually enjoying the overcast and cool.

TPBM likes to drink buttermilk.
 
Indian Bikes are cool, exspecially the original oldies.

TPBM Mother wears Combat Boots.
 
They were okay. Before my time. And I have always said Brittany was a skank whose eyes are too far apart. Look at her next time you see her.

TPBM likes George Burns and Gracie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back