The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bird hunt.

TPBM would like to go on an African safari.
 
Well, I used to be when I was a student.

TPBM always hits the bottles behind the bar while pooling
 
Not really..... dart boards are usually found in bars, and I don't frequent
bars....

TPBM is left handed...

Charles
 
Ron Handgraaf is one of our members.... he puts up the Manuals.

Yes, I have an old HP laser-jet and a new color printer

TPBM likes the peace and quiet of the night....

Charles
 
At home? Nope only have one.

TPBM has a lot of yard work to do.
 
What's the difference ? I was both.... when I quit school in 1950 I still
had 144 days detention to do. Mr. Kitt (the Vice Principal) use to tell me,
"Charles, you are incorrigible" ! I thought it was a compliment !

TPBM was an honor student..

Charles
 
In high school...yes.

In college....I was the inspiration for the John Belushi character in the movie "Animal House"... John 'Bluto' Blutarsky. :rolleyes:

TPBM hates liver.

TO
 
Oh yea.... a habit I picked up in the Navy. Up before 0600 and in bed by
2200 (usually).

TPBM loves to fly...

Charles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back