The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I do! last time I did was in a tiger moth. :)


TPBM slept in by accident recently...
 
I haven't slept in by accident yet, I try not to.

Is there ANYTHING else but MOPAR??

TPBM wish they had a 1970 Hemi Cuda Convertible with a four on the floor.

1309_70cuda.jpg

Gotta agree with you lucky, My dream car is a 1968 Dodge Super Bee GSS, I would love the 572 HEMI option.

TPBM thinks that the HEMI is the greatest racing engine ever made
 
SWMBO ?? Sleep With My Brother's Oldlady ? I dont think so....

TPBM will explain SWMBO.....

Charles
 
You're putting me on ..... right ? And I remember those flics. The Great
Gatsby, This Gun For Hire, Murder, Inc. and a lot more....

TPBM never saw black white TV

Charles
 
You are correct. My cell phone does NOT take pictures, has NO games
installed and does NOT play music. It's sole purpose in life is to make a
phone call ! Odd, right ? I don't know if it will let me do a text message
or not.

TPBM is left handed

Charles
 
You're putting me on ..... right ? And I remember those flics. The Great
Gatsby, This Gun For Hire, Murder, Inc. and a lot more....

TPBM never saw black white TV

Charles

Nope, I love movies like those.....

I'm right handed.

TPBM wish that we had todays pay check and the prices of the 60's....
 
Yes..... the prices of the 40's were better... Loaf of bread .15 cents, qt of
milk.15 cents. Gallon of gas, about .18 to .20 cents. A double feature
Saturday afternoon western movie... ten cents !!! Geeze I miss those days.

TPBP remembers when $1.50 an hour was a good wage......

Charles
 
Yep I do

TPBM longs for their old currency instead of the !@#$$! euro
 
Dinner is still three hours away, but I am taking my lady out. We're going
to The Red Lobster. I will probably have the fried shrimp and she may have
the broiled flounder.

TPBM will cook out on the patio, tonight.

Charles
 
Nope sure dont.

TPBM had some Octopus tonight.
 
WELL, I do ONE in particular..but the rest I find too chewy for my taste.


TPBM would like Italian sausage, grilled. WIth Onions and peppers..and marinara..
 
When I was 5.

TPBM wanted to be an astronaut.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back