The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I did Alder. I silently thanked my deceased great-grandfather for his service during World War One.

TPBM has been to the Vietnam wall in Washington.

Almost the original Black Sabbath, but not quite...

Ozzy is the original singer not Dio, and Ward the original drummer is not a part of the Heaven and Hell band and tour.

Ward was there but didn't play he signed and dated my friends ticket stubs.. he was helping produce the show... It was a good time Alice Cooper actually kicked ass!

Not vacation but I'm aggressively looking for jobs abroad!
TPBM
Has intentionally killed a mammal larger than a dog

Ward was there but didn't play he signed and dated my friends ticket stubs.. he was helping produce the show... It was a good time Alice Cooper actually kicked ass!

Cool I did not know that Ward was producing the show. Both times I have seen Alice Cooper he kicked ass. I really like his music and his shows.

comiso90 said:
Not vacation but I'm aggressively looking for jobs abroad!

What kind of work are you looking for.

comiso90 said:
TPBM
Has intentionally killed a mammal larger than a dog

Yes I have. I have been hunting many times.

TPBM is drinking a few beers tonight.

What kind of work are you looking for.

I'm a video producer, director, editor, cameraman, writer... any job in a fun place that pays.... i gotta sell my house first. AFRTS?

Probably an obscene amount of Jim Beam and Coke... unless I go to the Fair with an Ex-girlfriend
TPBM

would like to hook up with an ex-girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread