The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my younger days, perhaps....

TPBM likes to walk his dog.....

Charles
 
Don't have any house pets. I do feed on squirrel quite regularly, I call
him "Hungry Ned". He likes me.... But he loves peanut butter on a Ritz
cracker !

TPBM think's I'm nuts....

Charles
 
Yes I do. I suppose you would feed a rat if it was dressed in a tux?

TPBM hates squirrels.
 
I like the red mist they make when a .270 round burns on through

TPBM

has a dickie doo (thats when your belly sticks out farther than your dickie do)
 
No way, Jose. I stay right around 135 lbs..... a slim trim, lean, mean
fighting machine.

TPBM thinks I'm full of it..... He weighed 135 when he went to grammar
school !

Charles
 
Gee.... I donno.... how much faster can we go ?
"Warp seven, Mr. Sulu" !

TPBM Remembers the original Star Trek.....

Charles
 
Not every movie, but it happens.....

TPBM took ballet lessons.
 
Stimmt. I had a robot technician today screwing up maintenance on a liquid handling system by doing stupid things. Hell, the thing was working until the maintenance check. Sometimes I wonder if we could do without them and just caal if something breaks.

TPBM wonders why a system handles liquid
 
Huh? Any "system"?

TPBM has played Dungeons and Dragons.
 
I haven't even seen one.

TPBM hates Windows Vista.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back