The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do.

TPBM has spent too much time at the computer and needs a break.
 
Nah ! That poor truck would burn up the tires with a blower

TPBM is going to sleep in on Sunday morn.....

Charles
 
Thanks SE.... I love it !

Hmm... Basic ? I donno.... we have Fios (Fibre Optic) from Verizon,
and I do have 5 HBO channels for a total of 374 channels.

TPBM is planning a big Sunday dinner....

Charles
 
Nah.... I don't do anything til Christmas eve. Don't have any kids nearby,
so it's just the two of us. Houselights and a small tree.

TPBM stayed out very late last night.

Charles
 
Who the hell does? :lol: If it was so much damn fun, we would work for free.

TPBM thinks that the Europeans have more holidays and vacation time per year.
 
I don't hate jocks - playing sports is great fun... professional sports have gotten quite "ghetto" in the past decade.

TPBM misses the days when baseball scores were 3-2 instead of 13-9.
 
I do recall when a good baseball game was a "pitcher's duel".
A one run seperation was common....

TPBM don't like baseball....

Charles
 
I keep getting into the drinking end of this, and I do not imbibe !
But, TO, you are correct.... I do not have to drink to buy, do I ?

TPBM can't get enough......

Charles
 
Never - why would you get married if you didn't plan on being faithful?

TPBM owns a boat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back