The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, going to London tomorrow.

TPBM will drive more than 120 km/h in his car tomorrow
 
:lol: yep however it won't happen. Its green right now but soon it will go brown and become dust!

TPBM has been drag racing recently....
 
Yes I did, not enough study!
( 3 weeks left for good, woo ):)


TPBM needs to kickstart their fitness level...
 
Yes, I did Alder. I silently thanked my deceased great-grandfather for his service during World War One.

TPBM has been to the Vietnam wall in Washington.
 
I have on 2 different occasions.

TPBM is planning a vacation in another country.
 
Almost the original Black Sabbath, but not quite...

Ozzy is the original singer not Dio, and Ward the original drummer is not a part of the Heaven and Hell band and tour.

.

Ward was there but didn't play he signed and dated my friends ticket stubs.. he was helping produce the show... It was a good time Alice Cooper actually kicked ass!

...


Not vacation but I'm aggressively looking for jobs abroad!
TPBM
Has intentionally killed a mammal larger than a dog
 
Ward was there but didn't play he signed and dated my friends ticket stubs.. he was helping produce the show... It was a good time Alice Cooper actually kicked ass!

Cool I did not know that Ward was producing the show. Both times I have seen Alice Cooper he kicked ass. I really like his music and his shows.

...


comiso90 said:
Not vacation but I'm aggressively looking for jobs abroad!

What kind of work are you looking for.

comiso90 said:
TPBM
Has intentionally killed a mammal larger than a dog

Yes I have. I have been hunting many times.

TPBM is drinking a few beers tonight.
 
What kind of work are you looking for.
.

I'm a video producer, director, editor, cameraman, writer... any job in a fun place that pays.... i gotta sell my house first. AFRTS?
....

Probably an obscene amount of Jim Beam and Coke... unless I go to the Fair with an Ex-girlfriend
TPBM

would like to hook up with an ex-girlfriend
 
Never had an ex-girlfriend. Edna Mae has been my one and only......

TPBM hates paperwork.....

Charles
 
No... I was pretty good. Probably weighed about 80 lbs in Jr. High. I would
do the rope climb like a monkey !

TPBM was a "jock" in high school...

Charles
 
Nope I sure was not. I was with the Metal Heads in High School.

TPBM got drunk last night.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back