The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
cchesse you beat me

TPBM listens to frank sinatra
 
Yup!
Brutal engine!


TPBM is trying to start a new book.....
 
Ford GT40, Lola T70, Ferrari 330P4, Porsche 917......whatever you want.

These cars makes TPBM begin to drool...
 
It ain't raining in NZ, Heinz.

TPBM watches Top Gear
 
Oh yea can't thru my day without knowing whether so n so really died...........:lol: honestly they are a parody of themselves.

TPBM is feeling wired from coffee!
 
Gotta have a caffeine fix every morning.

TPBM is a disappointed Yankee fan (I am).

TO
 
I have Jameson... I like it. I'm not sure it's very respected in The Old World though.

TPBM

Likes fat chicks
 
No I do not. I also have a bottle of Jamesons as well. I like it too.

TPBM has met a new and interesting person and will tell us about him or her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back