The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (8 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a new person join our A.A. group last week. A young lady of about
17..... Yea, seventeen and an alcoholic, prostitute, shop-lifter, drop-out
and jail-bird. This gal has a story to tell. Sexual abuse by almost every
male in her family. But..... she's coming out of it. With a little luck she
will be a good citizen...... in time.

TPBM has never met an alcoholic.....

Charles
 
That is true Charles. Very true (even though in New Zealand, you can drink when you are eighteen)

TPBM was in the armed forces and preformed an act of bravery.
 
No, those shows hurt my brain.

TPBM has seen every episode of futurama at least 8 times, but still watches it when its on.
 
I don't really "collect" it, I have some and admire it....

TPBM is a vegan....

Charles
 
On some occasions.

TPBM has just detected a virus on there computer.
 
I do. I speak German and English.

TPBM has been thinking about getting a reptile as a pet.
 
Clark Gable in "Gone with the Wind".

TPBM would rather watch a movie than read a book.

TO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back