The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice going, TO

Yes..... a good war movie, or a good aviation movie.

TPBM remembers the "old" war/aviation movies.....

Charles
 
If you include watching live concerts on Juice TV on SKY Digital, then yes.

TPBM wants to design their own fighter jet.
 
Is that like a vegetarian? :) Vegitarian or vegetarian, the answer is no.

TPBM is an accomplished painter.

TO
 
Had one last night, no my parents are going off tonight so i will probably have canned something or other.....

TPBM will tell me in one word what they would say if the world would end in 10 seconds.
 
Yeah, I'd like to do that, Lucky.

TPBM can do a Don Corleone impression.
 
Yes, but not well, and you can't tell its him until I tell you. :) This cat does it better than me.

TPBM thinks that movie is sixteen kinds of badass.
 

Attachments

  • proceed.jpg
    proceed.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 122
Many, many, many, many.....blue moons ago. About the time when some people here still were nothing but a colony....

TPBM takes part in battle reenactments....
 
I don't know about quoting them, but I remember quite a few.

Like Arnold Schwarzenegger's , "I'll be back !"

TPBM likes fish chips.....

Charles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back