The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure haven't. It's coming though.

TPBM uses a template to carve their pumpkins.
 
Yep, just downloaded the whole 7 series of TNG

TPBM knows captain Kirk's middle name
 
Oops, you guys are fast on the responses!!!
 
Very good Buck. But which one do I have to answer to now?
Ride into space? Sure must be a wonderful sight to see the planet from outside.
A Lapstrake Canoe? what kind of canoe is that? I'll rent one rather than built one :D

TPBM likes sailing
 
No snow. But a severe wind storm.

TPBM has their powerlines buried in their city.
 
No, I have broadband Internet, Charles.

TPBM has watched Blackadder Goes Forth.
 
Yes I would.
A lapstrake canoe is build using techniques similar to building a viking ship with ovrelapping pieces of wood to form the hull.

TPBM has not backed up his PC recently.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back