The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am. There is a great lake where you can rent sail boats and camp.

TPBM is equally excited about the new Metallica sound right now!
 
Nope I dont want to commit suicide from depression.

TPBM is apalled by the Whos New What? comment about Metallica.
 
My apologies to gentlemen Adler and Heinz. I'm sure that you know who is just as good as anybody elses you know what.... :lol:

I wish Hussars.... If I could afford it, I'd buy a nice big log cabin in the pacific northwest, British Columbia (where I have relatives, Pitt Meadows?) or as far east as Montana. You got to LOVE those mountains.....

TPBM is like me a huge mountain fan.
 
I go Snowboarding twice a year at Marmot basin, mountains are awesome

TPBM is into Winter sports
 
There was a Bathurst Drive in Sarnia

TPBM

has been to Old Man Crossing
 
depends, playing and watching can vary with me.
But overall swimming bores me to tears every single time its on tv..........
In Australia we cant get enough of self promoting our swimmers, ah the horror, the horror.

TPBM is listening/listens to Frank Zappa
 
Hard to pick throwing 3 out there South AFrica, All Blacks or Australia.

Im not a die hard fan keep my nose in about when its on.

TPBM isn't working on Monday 8)
 
Wish all US citizens a happy 4th of July and drink to their health....

TPBM has once streaked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back