The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope...might meet Jack O' Lantern.....

TPBM thinks that you should holiday/vacation "at home" to get to know your own country before you go abroad....
 
Yes..America had some STUNNING vistas. Intresting folk, too. and I hope ya'll don't eat sugar on your grits, Matt..EW!


TPBM believes in Santa Claus.
 
How strange.... Made arrangements to do the wife's Buick, today. As you
know, I work for a Mazda dealership.

TPBM likes his coffee like he likes his women.....

Charles
 
Bodybuilder ? No.... but I was a 97 pound weakling once. Really....
Only weighed 82 pounds when I joined the Navy !! Bananas milk !!

TPBM wears socks with his/her flip-flops....

Charles
 
Don't have any flip-flops.....hate them...:lol:

TPBM likes steam locomotives....and know what I mean when I say Hiawatha, Coast Daylight and 20th Century Limited.
 
Oh yea... you gotta remember I grew up in the 40's. I also remember the
Wabash Cannonball, the Royal Blue and The City of New Orleans. Trains
with names....

TPBM never heard of 'soul food'

Charles
 
Either that or scrambled. Can't do sunnyside up or over easy....yuck !

TPBM is looking forward to fall....... and the hunting season.

Charles
 
Southern fried perhaps.

TPBM likes Worchestershire sauce.
 
Carl Sandberg (1878-1967) Poet. Born in Galesburg, Illinois, of Swedish immigrant parents, Carl Sandburg found beauty in the ordinary language of the people ...

FYI Aram Khachaturian is a composer and orchestra leader. His "Sabre Dance"
is well known.

TPBM doesn't care.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back