The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope......

For some reason I've never liked fish....

TPBM is a fan of James Stewart.
 
Sure do.... he was the Phanton of the Opera.

TPBM doesn't do onions on his hamburgers...

Charles
 
Sex ? That's been so long ago I've forgotten what it tastes like...

TPBM likes Alan Rickman (Quigley Down Under) and thinks he never
gets the acclaim he's due.

Charles
 
I do like Alan Rickman. He's one of those actors who makes a very convincing evil dude every time. :cool:

TPBM likes to sing along to their MP3 player/discman/walkman on the bus/subway at the top of their lungs, on their way to work every morning.
 
No.... only in my dreams.

TPBM will watch the NFL games all day today.

TO
 
No.... pro football is not my thing. I do have a youth meeting 1400 to 1600,
and hope I get to see some of the NASCAR race.

TPBM's favorite NASCAR driver is Dale, Jr.

Charles
 
Hey......sneaky, Adler :lol:

Can't say that I do....

TPBM remember watching factory sponsored dragracing in the 60's.
 
I hope that all lose except the Vikings.

TPBM is planning to go and see Super Bowl live.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back