The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not hardly, Chris...... "Metal Heads" ????? Heavy Metal ???

TPBM with explain "Metal Heads"...

Charles
 
No, not exactly. They're simply idiots who happen to make a bit more money than I do, that's all. :wink:

TPBM is an officer who takes offence, and who would have me up on charges if he/she had half the chance. :toothy5:

(I doubt it.)


Incidentally ccheese, a "metal head" is someone who happens to be into heavy metal music, if that clears anything up. :headbang:
 
I'm not excited as such. Happy though that Lowndes got up there again :)
Also was hoping Johnson could do something aswell he deserves a lot.
Courtney is the most overrated driver I've seen to be frank and doesnt deserve the attention he gets.

TPBM is sad its Sunday afternoon...
 
Nope because today is NFL week 5 and I have tomorrow off because of a Holliday.

TPBM is going to fire up the grill today.
 
Yes I am. The 49ers are a better team than last year, yet cant seem to get any offense going this year.

TPBM will be going to the worlds largest technical museum in a few weeks.
 
I have ridden it actually. Up until this year its regular scheduled travel was from Paris to Vienna (it has not gone all the way to Istanbul in years) and it would stop in Stuttgart on the way. We took the train to Vienna awhile back and spent the weekend in Vienna.

TPBM would like to take the QE2 to America.
 
Nope becaues I am firing up my grill.

TPBM does not understand how racing a car in circles like in Nascar can be fun.
 
Can't say that I have

TPBM watches heroes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back