The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I will vote, your can bet your arse on that ! TL... you're probably
right !

TPBM doesn't like licorice.....

Charles
 
I went and loved it. I went to school on Senior Skip Day.

TPBM has his masters degree.
 
I can still jitterbug with the best of them. What these kids do on a dance
floor today, if far from "dancing".

TPBM thinks that Bucky and Lucky are the dynamic duo.....

Charles
 
Nothing dynamic about me today, pretty static actually. Too stiff and sore from last nights workout.

TBPM thinks Charles should post a video of him and his partner doing the Jitterbug.
 
Probably not for the Presidential Candidate... May not vote for President at all?

TPBM is fed up with the election already and thinks Primaries/Caucuses were held way too early.
 
Wait a minute Charles, did you say I was a Democrat a few posts back :confused: I'm an independent :!:

Herve Villechaize...Ain't that the guy who said "De plane, de plane"?

TPBM listens to Rush every day.

TO
 
Yes I do. Can't wait to hear what he says about Romney dropping out of the race today.

TPBM listens to NPR.
 
Nope.

TPBM was with Ron Paul when he saw a UFO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back