The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
missing the thread here, charles

No I'm not studying at the moment Adler, otherwise I wouldn't be here on the forum (well, exept from WWII airplanes of course)

TPBM desperately needs a beer

Yes I do need a Beer, but I need to drop a few pounds by the end of the month or the Doctor will give me a hard time.

TPBM enjoys an Russian Imperial Stout every now and then.

Nope I cant wait for it. I am allready ready. I have my Turkey, I have my Ham, I have all the stuff except the veggies because I dont want them to go bad.

TPBM will be eating some wild meat this weekend.

Had some fresh Venison in the slow cooker last weekend, was as good as any beef roast I've ever had, plus much better for you.

TPBM will tell us thier favorate part of the Thanksgiving meal.

I always say I won't eat too much but I always end up doing so anyway. This time I'm heading out of town shortly after the main meal so there is no afternoon and evening snaking on leftovers.

TPBM loves Thanksgiving leftovers.

No, its: women, food, booze.
First you have the woman, then she starts to eat so she grows fat like a pig, then you start drinking to forget she was once very nice looking

TPBM thinks it should be only booze and women.

No, sometimes that Booze will make them coyote uglies look like supermodels!!

TPBM has flown Wingman for his buddies while frequenting the local driking establishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread