The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's for intelligent people, I can never understand the rules :lol:

TPBM was a goal keeper in a soccer game

Nope, not one of my sports....

TPBM is a hockey fan...

Charles
 
I'm not much of a sports fan. Don't do football, basketball or hockey.
I am a baseball fan but my team is always in the cellar.

TPBM spends his Sundays in front of the tube ...

Charles
 
Nope, don't watch TV that much

TPBM is a computer freak
 
Onions yes, Liver, not on your life!!!! Wild Duck is about the same as Liver, plus cleaning a wild Duck is some nasty business.

TPBM would like a Gyro for dinner tonight.
 
(Sorry to hear that, Mate... hope they're better soon)

TO got in on me.....

Havn't even started, TO....

TPBM uses chop-sticks when he eats Chinese (or Japanese)

Charles
 
Yes, after hearing the bosses horror story of having the stomach flu for 3 days and a Kidney Stone at the same time I'm stearing clear of his area!!! Flu shot on Friday for me.

TPBM has big plans for the weekend.
 
Eveybody liked to answer that one eh :lol:
Thanks Charles.

Original question, Bucky :lol:
No, I'l eat with knive and fork
Your earlier question:
Yes, we'll have Sinterklaas festivities on saturday
TPBM has to loose some weight
 
Yep, lost around 100#'s so far, gained a little muscle weight in the last few months and a little Thanksgiving dinner weight so I now need to drop about 50 more. Still in the best shape I've been in since I was in my early 20's

TPBM wants a jar of Pickled Herring and crackers for a snack.
 
WTF? Heck no. Perhaps cucumber pickles, cheese and crackers. But let's not be ridiculous.

TPBM hates pickles of any sort.
 
Yep, I do, would like to see one, are there any left?

TPBM wants to have an airplane model for christmas
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back