The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in East Texas, it's about 65 now and has been for a while. I'm comfortable.

TPBM is ready for finals to be over!

Is it safe for me to respond?;)
Never downhilled, tried cross-county twice, OK, but would rather had some snow-shoes and go places no one else would dare on foot or with Skis.

TPBM likes to hike into the middle of nowhere for peace and solitude.

Is it safe for me to respond?;)
Never downhilled, tried cross-county twice, OK, but would rather had some snow-shoes and go placed no one else would dare on foot or with Skis.

TPBM likes to hike into the middle of nowhere and be alone for long periods of time.

Yep, waited especially for you ;)
and yes, I like to hike far from civilisation. Can't do that anymore with a 3 year old kid

TPBM only posts in the TPBM thread

Yep, after the Doctor Visit tomorrow I'm off to the brewpub for a tasting of thier Coffee Stout and Oak Aged Porter.

TPBM would like to come along.

Just remember, you asked for it: According to folklore, the Flying Dutchman is a ghost ship that can never go home, and is doomed to sail the oceans forever. The Flying Dutchman is usually spotted from afar, sometimes seen to be glowing with ghostly light. It is said that if she is hailed by another ship, her crew will often try to send messages to land or to people long since dead. In ocean lore, the sight of this phantom ship is reckoned by seafarers to be a portent of doom. (My thanks to Google)

TPBM thinks this is hogwash....

Charles

I love legends like the Flying Dutchman, as long as you remember that they are not reality.

TPBM believes in the Bermuda Triangle.

TO

Nope, I'm waiting for sub-zero temperatures, as I would finally like to ice-skate outdoors again.

TPBM doesn't believe that the number of missing vehicles in the Bermuda triangle actually doesn't exceed the numbers in other parts of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back