The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry mate got off track there.....
And no i have not set up lights and i don't intend to, i'm a miserable bastard..:)
TPBM is going to have a barbeque on christmas day....
I will be

what part of christmas caus the idea of a Barbie sounds just fine, so do the presents as well as for the church side well you have already heard my spiel on that...
TPBM is fed up with buying people expensive presents.... :)
dam heinz you beat me to it, bugger...:)

Well.... where are we ? I use to buy the wife expensive stuff, but not
anymore. And a "barbie" in Dec for Christmas ? Well, todays temp is
expected to go to 74 Degrees F., so I guess you could.
To change the subject...

TPBM doesn't know that Lesofprimus (aka Dan) last name only has four
letters....

Charles

FYI Adler has dual citizenship, and maybe some others.

I have NO ONE on my christmas list ! Me and the wife do not exchange gifts,
we buy what we want all year long....

TPBM thinks this is strange....

Charles

I don't hate the day, I don't hate the "meaning" or such. I hate the music, the shopping, the traffic, the morons that can't drive, the idiots who crowd the Wal-Marts and Toys R Us's when I'm trying to look for frickin' my 1:32 scale planes! I swear you can try and walk around someone and they're so oblivious they manage to walk right into you. It's because of the Pre-Holiday Cat-like Stupor. Also known as PHCS. I swear people are so zombie like they could sh*t themselves and never know while filing past each other in the malls. Then the stores themselves are in their own PHCS and have like 2 lanes open for 20 people, and are so unorganized I'd rather have a soldering iron jabbed into my pee hole than put up with it.

Then you get behind a yuppie couple with like 5,000 toys and a Hannah Montana TV and you only want a frickin' WWII soldier and they decide to change their minds about 20 things... so you change lanes and frickin' people with their debit cards and don't know how to use the frickin' thing where you swipe it and put in your PIN and blah, I swear to god with cash I'm faster than 99% of people with debit and credit cards.

TPBM wants me to stop ranting, but totally understands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back