The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF thats the same as a Ride-On mower, sure why not although we don't have a yard and the home paddock is about 40 acres big a slasher or mulcher might be more appropriate although we wouldn't mow it anyway...
TPBM will tell me what their christmas present to themselves is, mine a brand new motorbike helmut...
 
I didn't buy myself any... but my wife thinks it's funny to buy herself presents and say they're from "santa."

Damn Matt you beat me. I'm putting in for 2 weeks of leave at the end of next week.

TPBM is hungry
 
I didn't buy myself any... but my wife thinks it's funny to buy herself presents and say they're from "santa. "
:lol:
Dam straight i'm hungry, but then im always hungry.....
TPBM Thinks that being a greenie is fashionable
 
Dads Land Cruiser does. So does our D8 Komatsu That count ?
TPBM has a turbo on a sporty car.
 
Don't worry Screaming Eagle i will never forgive myself.
TPBM Is going hunting soon.....
 
Nope, don't hunt, not even for a two legged female as I've already got one

TPBM doesn't like monogamy
 
Your right, and I think TO is pulling your leg.....

TPBM likes parlor games.....

Charles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back