The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I aspire to co-own a Ju-87B with my friend Nate, somehow. Though they're virtually non-existant. If not, we'll just see how much Russia will bend before they sell us a MiG-29UB. Gotta have a 2-seater or else we can't rock out together!

TPBM aspires to party at the moment.

Yes, I build a set a Cedar Arrows for my Nephew. He always wants to use my arrows as the fly much better out of his bow than his cheap ones.
Not a real expensive gift, but it did take me 3 weeks to get them right and were quite a bit of work to get finished in time (just got them done last night).

TPBM likes giving home made Christmas gifts.

I am partial to the simplicity of the old Ford Flathead V8's. Underpowered, but such a simple design.

TPBM would like to ride one of these!!! Radial Engined Death!!!

Attachments

• Radial Motorcycle.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Radial Motorcycle 2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 46
No, I worked with a couple guys that would get on the same motorcycle, the one on hte back with a helmut on his head. Then they would pop a wheelie and drag that helmut on the pavement. They thought is was great fun. Helmut was serioiusly scrapped up.

TPBM thinks these two guys should be taken out of the gene pool for being mentally deficiant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread