The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, sorry never was my type of thing, learned everything from the family and the farm.

TPBM once dated twins.
 
I wish!

As for those that don't drink alcohol....my hat's off to them. I admire those that can do that and I respect them tremendously...

TPBM is still playing with toy soldiers.
 
No I cannot, never could and most likey never will be able to.

TBPM has no plans for the weekend and needs some ideas as to what to keep him occupied (finding a couple twins to date sounds like an idea).
 
Have no plans for the week-end. I'll find something to do... like rake the
leaves. I'm not wired for twins, either....

TPBM has New Years plans at an expensive club..

Charles
 
Some of their stuff is alright....

TPBM likes the "surf sound"....
 
Not really.

TPBM thinks the newest Pearl Harbor movie is one of the worst he's ever seen. Thinks Ben Affleck is a poor actor and needs to be banned from acting again!!! I addition Gen. James Doolittle is rolling in his grave after having Mr. Baldwin portray him. (Sorry, this was more a vent than anything else, man that movie pi$$ed me off).
 
It was not accurate historically, even un-real at times. Airplanes flying
between ships, actually lower than the main deck ? Aw c'mon ! I donno about
banning him from films, either....

Maybe TPBM has another opinion ?

Charles
 
Agreed..... use to be wife of girlfriend waiting on the pier for the ship
(or sub) to return. Nothing that would steam your glasses !

TPBM was disappointed at Christmas time...

Charles
 
Nope, I would be happy enough if my friends and family donated the cash they spend on gifts to me to a Food shelf, Make a Wish Foundation or some other charity.

TPBM has too much junk in thier Home and/or Garage.
 
You've been peeking !!! Egad, I confess.... I am a pack rat. I still have a
windshield for a '72 VW Beetle, plus headlights for the old style '60's Beetle.

TPBM will come over this week-end and help me clean my garage....:evil4:

Charles
 
If you pay for air-fare, room and board, meals, and the time I have to take off from work I'd be more than happy to come over and help.

TPBM thinks I'm being awfully (emphasis on the awful) generous;)
 
Nope....I'd be there too. :lol:

TPBM knew who John Paul Jones was....
 
Never.

TPBM will be working on the 1st of Jan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back