The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didja ever see someone in the mall, think they were someone else and grab
them and get ready to put a bear hug on them only to realize it's not who
you thought it was ? Oh, boy ... I have.... and this ranks #2.

TPBM put on a few pounds over the holiays...

Charles

They are a clamation dog and human that have appeared in several animated movies and television shows.

TPBM remembers watching the Rocky Bullwinkle Show when he was a youngster.

$500 check from my father. Will pay off the bulk of the new Recurve bow I've got coming in a week or so, woohoo.

TPBM is already looking forward to thier New Years Eve party.

Not yet. Gonna pick up some Guinness and some Gulden Draak If I can find it.

TPBM can suggest some other good beers to add to my New Years drinking list (please don't say Bud or Miller).

Some I do some I don't. Beer Store was out of Rochford 10 last weekend and I want to try it. Had Rochford 8 and it was not something I would buy again.

TPBM thinks someone that would suggest drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon should be locked up;)

When your an alky and a drunk, you drink almost anything. Especially
if the other guy is buying !

TPBM has tasted many and many a foreign brew....

Charles

Just pulling your leg Charles. I have relatives that are recovered Alchoholics. I have great respect for them for kicking the habit and for anyone else for that matter.
I've tasted more foreign brews in the last few months and firmly beleive I was born in the wrong country when it comes to the ability to pick up a good beer.

TPBM agrees with one or both of my statements.

I whole-heartedly agree with your statements. I've been dry since
March 13, 1972.... but who's counting ? It's one day at a time...
Some of my best friends are drunks....

TPBM thinks we should change the subject.... and will !

Charles

I have only been to one but it was still good we had a mig-15 doing flyovers and the RAAF roulettes doing their acrobatic show. It was a good weekend

TPBM was in the scouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back