The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will never say no to a set of weals.

TPBM knows someone who drives a VW Beetle.
 
Oh how I wish. I do have a greenhouse in the back yard, and I spend a
lot of time in it....

TPBM likes to fish...

Charles
 
Oh, yes. I unfortunately I do not have the time these days to go and fish, and I need a bloody fishing license to be able to do it. I love to fish, but I do not like to eat fish very much.

TPBM has a PS3.
 
Nope...I'd rather have a big box with hard cash....50 Pound notes!

TPBM would as well....
 
Never, me myself being young I must say that the other young people around me has no respect for their elders.

TPBM does modeling (like boats and aircraft).
 
Mmmmm. I have savings for my wife, will have paid off the house in a few more years and have paid for my kids college with a 529. So yeah, I guess so. Perhaps you are referring to quick access of firearms to procure water and food? :toothy5:

TPBM will tell us about their savings.
 
No, I get so little out of my pay at the moment, but if you like to call it splashing money then sure.

TPBM does not need to work.
 
Work is a blessing that looks more like a curse....naaah...I enjoy my work, good people and all that.

TPBM wishes like me, they'd be economical independent and had enough they didn't have towork....
 
Boy ! Have you got that right. I'm staring 74 in the face (In Feb) and still
work a full time job. Of course, I push paper, so it's not like some @ss bust-
ing job.

TPBM will not be sober in the morning....

Charles
 
:oops:

Charles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back