The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thank, God. Close to a tornado though. Well, sorta close. Let's just say close enough.

TPBM hates inclement weather.
 
No, I like a strong breeze, luckily we are well protected by the dykes and the stormvloed kering as the land I live on is some 2 m below the sea level.

TPBM finds that a terrifying thought
 
Ya man ! What if the dyke breaks ? Where is Hans with the finger ?
Of course Va. Beach is not much better. Some places are at sea level.

TPBM will take someone out to dinner...

Charles
 
No, I like a strong breeze, luckily we are well protected by the dykes

I don't see how Lesbians help protect you and your city;) Sorry, just me being a smarta$$ !! I do what I'm good at;)
 
Yes it has been a long day. I even forgot that this was the TPBM thread when I last posted.

TPBM will send me a bed time story later this evening.
 
Nope light breakfast, light snack, light lunch, light snack, light dinner, then bed time.
Charles, Aunt Peg was a X-Rated Movie star correct? In her 40's or so when she first started?

TPBM is getting absolutely nothing done at work this afternoon.
 
She was pretty hot MILF too!!!
No long vacation for me, just the normal 2 day weekend.

TPBM likes the ladies a little older then they are.
 
Clash with Charles.
Bottled water is too expensive at work, starting bottling my own from the faucet.

TPBM likes the ladies a little older than they are.
 
Nope: Going to work on the Stuka, after the ham cabbage supper.

TPBM would like an invite for dinner...

Charles
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back