The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Never had. And the only time I had a flat while on the road was when I ran into a median. Had many flats at home though.

TPBM has popped their tire off the rim.

nah I love chicken

If you want he real deal check out the Ford 427 sohc thats what outlawed the hemi and ford from nascar. but the nhra had no problem with either. funny chevy had no answer(crap i cant spell nothin tonight) the fastest cars still run hemis or ford hemis:shock:

I hear that! the cammer side oiler engine is bad ass! You gotta love the 6ft timing chain on the things!

TPBM has a big block in their car

YUP YOUR DAMN RIGHT! and its a ford too. not counting my vw bug(which money permitting is still faster)

TPBM thinks corvettes are hot, and still likes Culture Club:lol:

the new cc

I LOVE SHOPPING, we can buy this beer and that beer and this wine and that bottle.... the old lady shuts me down after 3 sixpacks though:oops:

TPBM loves alcohol distilled

Depends. A good Kentucky bourbon is hard to beat.

TPBM does their own electrical work.

More into American Iron....20's up to 1970. Sportscars, then it's a bit different.

TPBM loves classic sportscars.

SeriesoneJag.jpg

1962_Ferrari_250_GTO_34_2.jpg

Not since I was a kid when BMX first became popular. I once knew an ex Marine Sherman tank commander who lived across the street. He was married to his Jaguar Type E, and an English bird. He gave me all his medals in 5th grade from Korea.

Never heard more cussing come from a grown man in my life when he worked on that car. Course he was always a bit sauced.

TPBM has driven a Jag Type E.

[By the way, I gave all his medals back to him when I was about 22. Chased him down all the way across the country. I kept his medals pristine in a pickle jar. :lol: ]

Sure have, god it drove so nice till lucas reared his ugly head. i now understand why the english drink warm beer, lucas built their reefers too! English electrical = bad hair pulling day:lol:

TPBM has been in a ferrari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back