The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have.... It had 1,100 miles on it when someone traded it for a VW. I
just had to try it out. Some nut finally bought it.

TPBM still has Christmas decorations up.

Charles

Nope... Had 'em on a timer, on at 1700 off at 2300. I don't like supporting
Vepco. (Va. Electric Power Co.) As an aside, there use to be a sign on
the northern border, "Welcome to Virginia... Owned and Operated By Vepco"

TPBM has an all electric home. ( I do !)

Charles

Oh man do i ever get to see another world its amazing, then a shark swims by you, you realize you are no longer the top of the food chain in their world :shock:

TPBM has crapped their pants at least once.

No rain, no rain, no rain!!!! I hate itwhen it rains in January in Minnesota. Freezes on the roads and stoopid drivers get in accidents.

TPBM think you should be of a certain IQ level before being given a drivers Lisc.

I met Sam Phillips in Nashville, when I lived there..he was an intresting fella. Townes VanZant was, too. JUST a little creepy that his manager was trying to get me to come WITH them for some "a little walking around money" I ran. :lol:

TPBM thinks the NYGiants are going to the Superbowl.

We'll see next weekend if he can get past Hasselbeck.

TPBM has a silly nickname from their childhood.

Yep, but I ain't telling anyone. Love to see the SeaHawks win the Big game this year after being robbed by the Steelers, or more correctly the officials a couple years ago.

TPBM would rather watch a good Hockey game.

I run quarter miles but not in a race. Usually just trying to catch some gal I'm trying to get the phone number of. Have not caught too many either;(

TPBM knows who Carlos "White Feather" Hathcock was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back