The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever made? Yeah I disagree. But fantastic music? Absolutely. I love it.

TPBM has no idea what kind of music Glenn Miller made.
 
Wrong......I do know what kinda music he did... I don't mind listen to it, even though I prefer rockabilly....

TPBM think that the three of us are acting up....
 
Amosnandy.jpg

I never heard of them I'm afraid.....

TPBM loved the Lucy Show....
 
Dreading it more likely. And Amos and Andy would never fly in today's politically correct world. I've heard them in the last three or so years, but less and less frequently. A bit of radio history destined for the African American museum, I afraid.

TPBM disagrees.
 
No..... that kind of humor was great in the 40's 50's. Just like the old
Al Jolson "blackface" minstriel shows. Man... those are a 'No-No' today.
What would the NAACP say ?

TPBM sez "change the subject"....

Charles
 
eerrrmmm.....

TPBM know who Fred Lorenzen was...
 
Seems to me I remember a NASCAR movie, in the 60's about him. He was
some sort of "golden boy" of NASCAR. I think he played himself in the movie,
but I may be wrong....

TPBM will tell me more.....

Charles
 
No.... I spend more on books, than mags. I have one subscription, Warbirds
International, and have had it for over ten years...

TPBM buys lots of books....

Charles
 
not as much as I want to

TPBM watches jerry springer religiously
 
Yep. I'm confounded with anticipation and dread.

TPBM likes salt.
 
I never get any hangovers....oddly enough.

TPBM has seen "Runaway Train".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back