The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no.....

TPBM sneeks up early every Christmas morning and shake their presents....
 
Nope....I was a ghost.

TPBM remembers "the little rascals".
 
I kinda liked the few McGyver I did see.

TBBM remembers Benny Hill's spoof of the A-Team.
 
No but when I move to Alaska I would like to put up a small hunting cabin out in the middle of no where.

TPBM is taking there loved one out to a fancy restaraunt this weekend.
 
Yes, yes, yes.... My and the bride have reservations at "Steinhilber's"
for Saturday evening. Last time I was there, dinner for two was $60.00
with no alcohol !

TPBM thinks that is extravigant....

Charles
 
I LOVE the outdoors....!

TPBM is a Playstation addict.
 
Yes I do and yes I was.

TPBM has multiple tents.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back